Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Word From The 8th Club President

Last word from the 8th Club President…

To begin the last words section, I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to my fellow committee as we together as a group, as a team, work and meanwhile have fun along the journey.

Photos that taken early in the morning by the photographer, Kok Khang .
The committee members of UMS Chung Ling Ex-student Club 2007/2008. (Absent: Boon Hoe)
A photo that all of us will cherish in heart!

This whole year as the president, I really learnt and experience a lot. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be the President of 2007/08 UMS Chung Ling Ex-student Club. I learnt a lot in the matter of the organizing trips, organizing a committee, planning for an event like the Tanglung Night and etc. I learnt in a relax way as I had support from my friends, my committee members and the senior. They gave me chance to learn when I make mistake, they gave me advise when I need it, they be there to lend a helping hands whenever I needed the most. I think and I am sure that I gain a lot of skill through this whole year.

Besides, the experiences I gain are wonderful, meaningful, and beautiful and … as we all walk side by side when playing and working. Look back, when been interviewed by the senior, I said that I want to become the president of the club. They asked me why? At that time, I said that I joined the most activities. At that point I not so sure the reason I want to be a president. However, I picked that up along the way. I want to continue the spirit of Chung Ling, to maintain the relationship among all the Chung Ling people, and to continue the Club that being establish eight years ago. No matter what, I enjoyed also knowing new juniors. Have a lot of fun time with them and building friendship with a lot of them.

Last word from me as the 8th Club President means the beginning of the new committee. The new committee main position from the senior was being elected by their own. Which mean they were not being forced but have the heart to continue in the journey. The new committee, I strongly believe is a combination of fun, commitment and strong elements. With a strong committee, now just need the support from all the members of UMS Chung Ling Ex-student Club.

Let we all, the Sabah Chung Ling people, enjoy our university life together and have fun together!!! If you miss the fun and the people now, you will never find them back in future!!!

No comments: